Stream water quality in the coal region of Virginia [microform] / by Kenneth L. Dyer
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Dyer, Kenneth L
- Broomall, Pa. : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station, 1982
- x, 68 p. : maps ; 28 cm.
- General technical report NE ; 78.
- "This study was conducted in cooperation with Industrial Environmental Research Laboratory, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency."
- Distributed to depository libraries on microfiche.
- Bibliography: p. 16.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- A 13.88:NE-78
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Conceptual hydrogeologic framework of the shallow aquifer system at Virginia Beach, Virginia [electronic resource] / by Barry S. Smith and George E. Harlow, Jr. ; prepared in cooperation with City of Virginia Beach, Department of Public Utilities
- The Virginia Beach shallow ground-water study [electronic resource] / [by Henry M. Johnson, IV] ; prepared in cooperation with the City of Virginia Beach Department of Public Utilities
- Virginia: in the High Court of Chancery, March 16, 1798 [electronic resource] : Between Robert Pleasants, son and heir of John Pleasants, dee'd. Plif. and Mary Logan, widow and administratix of Charles Logan, and devisee of John Pleasants and Jonathan Pleasants
- Chronology and documentary handbook of the State of Virginia / Ellen Lloyd Trover, State editor
- Simulated changes in water levels caused by potential changes in pumping from shallow aquifers of Virginia Beach, Virginia [electronic resource] / by Barry S. Smith ; prepared in cooperation with the City of Virginia Beach Department of Public Utilities