Members of the household of God : Anglicans in Brisbane and beyond, 1824-1962 / Keith Rayner
- Bib ID:
- Rayner, Keith, 1929-
- Brisbane : Diocesan Registry, c2006
- viii, 40 p. ; 30 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Anglican Church of Australia. Diocese of Brisbane. Diocesan Registry
- Available From:
- GPO Box 421, Brisbane QLD 4001
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Brisbane Anglican companion : a dictionary of the Diocese of Brisbane 1859-2009 / compiled and edited by Jennifer Harrison ... [et al.]
- Where prayer has been valid : a history of the Cathedral Church of St John the Evangelist, Brisbane. From penal settlement to 2000 / W. C. Stegemann
- Reports of the Diocesan Council Property and Finance Board and various committees with statements of accounts for the year ... / Diocese of Brisbane
- The Cathedral Church of St. John the Evangelist, Brisbane : an historical guide / by John Johnston
- A doctor, a governor and a dozen deans : the residents of Adelaide House, Brisbane, 1855-2005 / John Mackenzie-Smith