Draught horse stud book of Queensland. Volume 1
- Bib ID:
- Brisbane, Qld. : Queensland Chamber of Agricultural Societies, C/O National A.& I. Association, 1913
- xxvii, 47 p.,  plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- "Classified into clydesdales and suffolk punches with Appendix".
- Other authors/contributors:
- Queensland Chamber of Agricultural Societies
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1983 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The gentleman's stable directory; or, Modern system of farriery. [electronic resource] : Comprehending all the most valuable prescriptions and approved remedies, accurately proportioned and properly adapted to every known disease to which the horse is incident; interspersed with occasional references to the dangerous and almost obsolete practice of Gibson, Bracken, Bartlet, Osmer, and others; also particular directions for buying, selling, feeding, bleeding, purging, and getting into condition for the chase; with experimental remarks upon the management of draft horses, their blemishes and defects. To which is now added, a supplement, containing practical observations upon thorn wounds, punctured tendons, and ligamentary lameness; with ample instructions for their treatment and cure; illustrated by a recital of cases, including a variety of useful remarks; with a successful method of treating the canine species, in that destructive disease called the distemper. By William Taplin, surgeon
- Horsekeeping : a sane approach to the care and management of horses / by Eva Berriman ; drawings by Susanne Suter
- 47-715 horsemastership 2 / C.J. Back
- Le royaume du cheval / Auteur: Hans-Heinrich Isenbart ; La maquette originale a ete conque par Emil Martin Buhrer ; (Documentation iconographique: Francine Peeters.) ; Version francaise: Elizabeth Servan-Schreiber
- Teach yourself horse management