Menin Gate [music] / Helen Gifford
- Bib ID:
- Gifford, Helen, 1935-
- Uniform Title:
- Menin Gate
- Grosvenor Place, N.S.W. : Reproduced and distributed by Australian Music Centre, [20--]
- 10 p. of music : ill. ; 30 cm.
- M673053069 and 9790673053069
- Duration: c. 8-9 min.
- Composition date: 2005.
- Number of performers: 1.
- Instrumentation: Piano.
- Includes programme note.
- Inspired by the painting 'Menin Gate at Midnight' by Will Longstaff.
- Computer-notated score.
- Difficulty: Professional.
- Published on demand.
- Reproduced from facsimile of composer's score held at the Australian Music Centre Library.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Music Centre
- Contact the Australian Music Centre for rights information.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Menin Gate at midnight (or "The ghosts of Menin Gate") : the story of Captain Will Longstaff's great allegorical painting
- Menin Gate at midnight : the story of Captain Will Longstaff's great allegorical painting
- The Ypres (Menin Gate) memorial register : containing the names of those soldiers of the Empire who fell in Flanders during the Great War and having no known graves are commemorated on the Menin Gate / compiled and published by order of the Imperial War Graves Commission
- Papers of Cecil R. Hall, 1909-1972 (bulk: 1924-1972) [manuscript]
- [Biographical cuttings on R.K. Gate, Australian Ambassador, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]