Harry Potter Fan Zone [electronic resource] / [founder and publisher Andy McCray]
- Bib ID:
- McCray, Andy
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- Canberra, A.C.T. : Harry Potter Fan Zone (HPFZ), 2003-
- PANDORA electronic collection
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web. Available at: http://www.harrypotterfanzone.com/
World Wide Web site of Harry Potter Fan Zone published 10 years ago by Canberra student, unleashed the power of the young magician Harry Potter.
- Title from title page (viewed on 23 March 2007)
- Text and graphics.
- Selected for archiving
- Harry Potter Fan Zone (HPFZ)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this is a continuing publication
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- [Biographical cuttings on Harry Potter, journalist, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- Herī Photdhăr niṅ pandápsamṅât / J.K. Rowling ; translated by Qʹun Dẏm
- [Biographical cuttings on Laurie Potter, businessman, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Arthur Potter, trade unionist, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Alf Potter, television producer and director, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]