Analytical methods / [by] Jack Weiner and Lillian Roth. Introd. by B. L. Browning
- Bib ID:
- Weiner, Jack, 1910-
- Appleton, Wis., : Institute of Paper Chemistry, 1960-61
- 4 v. ; 28 cm.
- Bibliographic series (Institute of Paper Chemistry (Appleton, Wis.)) ; no. 192-195.
- Full contents:
- 1. Wood and other papermaking fibers.
- 2. Paper and board.
- 3. Cellulose and pulp.
- 4. Cooking liquors.
- Authors' names in reverse order in v. 4.
- Supplemented by: Bibliographic series, no. 192-, suppl. 1- (v., 28 cm.) Appleton, Wis., Institute of Paper Chemistry, 1967- Call no.: Z7914.P2 W336 Suppl.
- Paper -- Analysis -- Bibliography
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Oh by gee! by gosh, by gum, by juv, oh by jingo! [music] : oh by gee, you're the only girl for me / words by Lew Brown ; music by Albert von Tilzer
- Oh by jingo! oh by gee! you're the only girl for me [music] : oh! by gee! by gosh, by gum, by juv / words by Lew Brown ; music by Albert von Tilzer
- Sweet by and by [music] / words by Fillmore Bennett ; music by J.P. Webster
- By hook or by cut / by Les Favell ; foreword by Sir Donald Bradman
- Animal life by day and by night / by Joseph ; illustrated by K. Potts