Growth, distribution and innovations : understanding their interrelations / Amit Bhanduri
- Bib ID:
- Bhaduri, Amit
- London : Routledge, 2007
- 71 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Graz Schumpeter Lectures ; 9.
"Drawing on contemporary issues such as the role of competition policy, labour market flexibility and intellectual property rights regime in influencing the rate of economic growth, this volume will be ideal for advanced students of macroeconomics. It will also be of interest to anyone engaged with growth and distribution theory and technical innovation."--BOOK JACKET.
- Full contents:
- 1. Lecture I : introduction - defining our approach to the problem of economic growth
- 2. Lecture II : economic growth and the class distribution of income
- 3. Lecture III : a model of endogenous growth driven by intra- and inter-class competition
- 4. Lecture IV : model and reality - a summing up.
- Formerly CIP.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Mutazioni tecnologiche e condizionamenti internazionali / F. Arcangeli ... [et al.] ; a cura di Eugenio Benedetti
- Technological transformation and development in the south / by Surendra J. Patel ; editors Krishna Ahoojapatel, Henry Veltmeyer
- Ji shu jin bu yu jing ji xiao yi / Li Jingwen, Zheng Youjing zhu bian
- Report of the Manufacturing and Materials Technology Priority Areas Workshop : the Melbourne Airport Travelodge, 12 April 1991 / DITAC, Department of Industry,Technology & Commerce; IRD Australia
- The economic analysis of technological change / Paul Stoneman