Monaro multicultural music and dance collection [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Access Conditions:
- Access conditions determined by each interviewee.
- <14 interviews> (ca. 1560 min.)
- Interviews conducted in conjunction with the Australian Folklife Centre by Jenny Gall and Kevin Bradley
- Recorded from 25 July 1991 - [ongoing].
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 14 records.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 10069 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Janet Evans singing at a drunken soiree recorded by A. D. Hungerford
- Colin Dryden and others performing at the University of New South Wales Folk Concert collected by Mary Ann Spence and Peter Wheeler in the Peter Wheeler folklore collection
- Colin Dryden and others performing at the Elizabeth Hotel collected by Mary Ann Spence and Peter Wheeler in the Peter Wheeler folklore collection
- Unknown performance in the John Fraser folklore collection
- Traditional musics in the modern world : transmission, evolution, and challenges / Bo-Wah Leung, editor