- Bib ID:
- Canberra : Australian Centre for Maritime Studies, 1981-2008
- v. ; 30 cm.
- Caption title.
- Cited In:
- APAIS. This database is available on the Informit Online Internet Service: http://www.informit.com.au
- Australian Public Affairs - Full Text until December 2013
- Life Dates:
- No. 1 (Oct. 1981)-no. 161 (July/Sept. 2008)
- Later Title:
- Australian journal of maritime and ocean affairs
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Centre for Maritime Studies
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Marine Sciences and Technologies (MST) Grants Scheme and Queen's Fellowships Scheme : report of grants approved and fellowships awarded for ... / Queen's Fellowships and Marine Research Allocations Advisory Committee
- Report on Marine Sciences and Technologies Grants for ... : grants approved and fellowships awarded / Marine Research Allocations Advisory Committee
- Report on Marine Sciences and Technologies Grants and Queen's Fellowships for ... : grants approved and fellowships awarded / Marine Research Allocations Advisory Committee
- Newsletter / Committee for the Establishment of an Australian Centre for Maritime Studies
- Newsletter / the Australian Centre for Maritime Studies