Vibration environment of instrumentation for scrapers and loaders [microform] / by Walter K. Utt and John C. Gagliardi
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Utt, Walter K
- [Washington, D.C.?] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines, 1993
- 13 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Information circular (United States. Bureau of Mines) ; 9363.
- Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
- Shipping list no.: 94-0277-M.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 13).
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.,  1 microfiche : negative.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Gagliardi, John C
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- I 28.27:9363
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- An introduction to the theory of vibrating systems / by W.G. Bickley and A. Talbot
- Well-posedness of a model for structural acoustic coupling in a cavity enclosed by a thin cylindrical shell [microform] / H.T. Banks, R.C. Smith
- Analiticheskie metody issledovaniia nelineinykh kolebanii : Sbornik nauchnykh trudov / Akademiia nauk Ukrainskoi SSR, Ordena Trudovogo krasnogo znameni Institut matematiki ; [Otv. red. IU.A. Mitropolskii]
- Mechanical vibrations
- Vibration, acoustic, and shock design and test criteria for components on the solid rocket boosters (SBR), Lightweight External Tank (LWT), and Space Shuttle Main Engines (SSME) [microform] / staff of Systems Dynamics Laboratory