Squire : the new magazine for modern men
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Squire (Sydney, N.S.W.)
- Sydney, N.S.W. : D.B. Publications, 1964-[19--?]
- Sydney, N.S.W. : Gordon & Gotch (A'sia)
- volumes : illustrations (some coloured), portraits ; 25 cm
- John Ryan Comic Collection (Specific issues).
Includes articles such as: Creeping censorship / Frederick May ; Brother and sister / Michael Wilding ; Rita & Dundi / David Perry ; Is sex dead? / L.J. Sharp ; Via Anita! : Girl of the month / photos Gene Lett ; Squire's Club jokes ; The comics come back / John Baxter ; My own business / Gerry Long ; Terror of telekinesis : fumetti / photos: Anthony Walker, script: Ron Smith ; A handful of earth / Wolf Mankowitz ; The visitor / Wilfred Johns ; Speaking of ghosts / Scott Marlan.
- Cover title.
- Adults only.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 3 (November 1966)
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 1964)-
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Photo magazine
- The Bromide monthly
- The Amateur photographer and photographic news : the popular illustrated journal for all photographers, devoted to the interest of photography and kindred arts and sciences
- Modern photography
- Photography annual: a compendium of photographic information with a record of progress in photography for the past year