Aborigines of N.S. Wales [picture]
- Bib ID:
- London : Hamilton, Adams, 1843
- 1 print : etching ; 9 x 16 cm. on sheet 13.5 x 22.5 cm.
- A narrative of a visit to the Australian colonies.
Three Aborigines, two seated and the other holding a spear standing and smoking a pipe. Includes two dogs and a barrell.
- Title from the caption below the image.
- Rex Nan Kivell Collection NK3894.
- Facing page 240 in: A narrative of a visit to the Australian colonies / by James Backhouse. London : Hamilton, Adams, 1843.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Backhouse, James, 1794-1869. Narrative of a visit to the Australian colonies
- Also Titled:
- Aborigines of New South Wales
- Related Records:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Study for Aboriginal Australians, New South Wales, 1857, 2 / Thomas Balcombe
- Shifting camp [picture] / from a sketch by Geo. Lacy
- [Aborigines with spears attacking Europeans in a rowing boat] [picture] / [Joseph Lycett]
- Study for Aboriginal Australians, New South Wales, 1857, 1 / Thomas Balcombe
- [Group of Aborigines with shields and spears] [picture] / [Joseph Lycett]