Entrance to the Derwent, V.D.L. [picture]
- Bib ID:
- London : Hamilton, Adams, 1843
- 1 print : etching ; 9.2 x 16 cm. on sheet 13.5 x 22.5 cm.
- A narrative of a visit to the Australian colonies.
- Title from the caption below the image.
- Rex Nan Kivell Collection NK3894.
- lower left on image " C Wheeler ; "E. Bk 1842" lower right on image
- Facing page 487 in: A narrative of a visit to the Australian colonies / by James Backhouse. London : Hamilton, Adams, 1843.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Entrance to Derwent, Van Diemen's Land
- Related Records:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Risdon Bay on the Derwent, site of the first settlement in Tasmania, 1803 [picture] / E.L
- The Derwent at New Norfolk, Tasmania [picture]
- View on the upper Derwent, as seen from Macquarie Plains, Tasmania [picture]
- The River Derwent above New Norfolk, Tasmania [picture]
- Riviere de Derwent, Van Diemen [picture] / Lauvergne del.; Himely sc