In the chapel in the moonlight [music]
- Bib ID:
- Music and Manuscript
- Hill, Billy, 1899-1940
- 1 score (7 p.) ; 37 cm + parts ; 31 cm
- Flynn collection. Series 3, 3DB arrangements for broadcast.
- Manuscript score and parts for voice and orchestra.
- One of a collection of pieces encompassing popular and mood music, arranged for light orchestra/dance band by Australian arrangers and used in radio programs broadcast by radio station 3DB, Melbourne, ca. 1940-1960.
- Part of the Flynn collection. Series 3. 3DB arrangements for broadcast.
- Collection also includes a published score: In the chapel in the moonlight by Billy Hill. Sydney : J. Albert & Son ; New York : Shapiro, Bernstein & CO., Inc., ©1936. Cover bears portrait captioned "The signature song of Gim Davidson's A.B.C. Dance Band. Recorded by Jim Davidson on Regal-Zono. G. 23119". Shefte piano solo (©1937) arranged by Danny Brannon on back cover.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
Contact us for information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.