The mentor : science fiction / edited by Ron L. Clarke
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- The mentor (Normanhurst, N.S.W.)
- Normanhurst, N.S.W. : Ron L. Clarke, 1964-1973
- 23 volumes : illustrations ; 26 cm
- John Ryan Comic Collection (Specific issues).
Number 23 was the last issue of this first series of "The mentor", before it merged with Sue Clarke's (nee Smith) "Girls' own fanzine" to become "Ark", jointly edited and published by Ron and Sue Clarke.
- Caption title.
- "A U.V. publication."
- Description based on: No. 9 (June 1968)
- Life Dates:
- No. 1 (1964)-no. 23 (September 1973)
- Later Title:
- Girls own fanzine
- Ark (North Ryde, N.S.W.) 0311-2926
- Fan magazines.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Clarke, Ron L, editor
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.