Defense logistics [microform] : much of the inventory exceeds current needs : report to congressional requesters / United States General Accounting Office
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Online Version:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required
- Washington, D.C. : The Office ; Gaithersburg, MD (P.O. Box 6015, Gaithersburg 20884-6015) : The Office [distributor, 1997]
- 32 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Cover title.
- Shipping list no.: 99-0142-M.
- "February 1997."
- "B-272664"--P. 1.
- Distributed to depository libraries on microfiche.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 32).
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 04/17/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:ns97071.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, [1999?] 1 microfiche : negative.
- Also Titled:
- Much of the inventory exceeds current needs
- Available From:
- GAO (202) 512-6000 (Voice); (301) 258-4066 (Fax)
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- GA 1.13:NSIAD-97-71
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2067 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Best management practices [microform] : reengineering the Air Force's logistics system can yield substantial savings : report to the ranking minority member, Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management and the District of Columbia, Committee on Governmental Affairs, U.S. Senate / United States General Accounting Office
- Inventory management [microform] : adopting best practices could enhance Navy efforts to achieve efficiencies and savings : report to the ranking minority member, Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management and the District of Columbia, U.S. Senate / United States General Accounting Office
- Defense supply [microform] : acquisition leadtime requirements can be significantly reduced : report to the Secretary of Defense / United States General Accounting Office
- Defense inventory [electronic resource] : approach for deciding whether to retain or dispose of items needs improvement : report to the ranking member, Committee on Armed Services, U.S. Senate / United States General Accounting Office
- Defense inventory [microform] : growth in secondary items : briefing report to Congressional requesters / United States General Accounting Office