Medicare reform [microform] : observations on the President's July 1999 proposal : statement of David M. Walker, Comptroller General of the United States, before the Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate / United States General Accounting Office
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Walker, David M. (David Michael), 1951-
- Online Version:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required
- Washington, D.C. (P.O. Box 37050, Washington 20013) : The Office, 
- 25 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Testimony ; GAO/T-AIMD/HEHS-99-236.
- Shipping list no.: 2000-0329-M.
- "July 22, 1999."
- Distributed to depository libraries on microfiche.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/11/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:a399236t.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, [1999?] 1 microfiche : negative.
- Other authors/contributors:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Also Titled:
- Observations on the President's July 1999 proposal
- Available From:
- GAO (202) 512-6000 (Voice); (202) 512-6061 (Fax)
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- GA 1.5/2:T-AIMD/HEHS-99-236
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The future of medicare [microform] : hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session, Washington, D.C., April 13, 1983
- Peer review organizations under the Medicare Program [microform] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, first session, March 27, 1987
- Proposals to extend Medicare coverage to the near-elderly : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, March 19, 1991
- An evaluation of Medicare payments for transfer cases / Grace M. Carter, J. David Rumpel
- Medicare Catastrophic Protection Act of 1987 [microform] : report together with dissenting views (to accompany H.R. 2470 which ... was referred jointly to the Committee on Ways and Means and the Committee on Energy and Commerce) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office)