Further analyses of Medicare procedures provided in multiple ambulatory settings [electronic resource] / Elizabeth M. Sloss ... [et al.] ; prepared for the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Arlington, VA : RAND Health ; Washington, DC : MedPAC, 
- 2, xvii, 97,  p. : digital, PDF file.
- [MedPAC contract research series] ; no. 06-6.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the MedPAC web site. Address as of 2/8/07: http://www.medpac.gov/publications/contractor%5Freports/OCT06%5FMultiple%5FAmbulatory%5FCONTRACTOR.pdf?CFID=1418291&CFTOKEN=40020823; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 8, 2007).
- "October 2006."
- Other authors/contributors:
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- Y 3.M 46/3:15/06-6
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Medicare [microform] : comparison of Medicare and VA payment rates for home oxygen / United States General Accounting Office, Health, Education and Human Services Division
- Medicare [microform] : comparative information on Medicare and VA patients, services, and payment rates for home oxygen / United States General Accounting Office, Health, Education and Human Services Division
- Medicare [electronic resource] : payment for blood clotting factor exceeds providers' acquisition cost
- Medicare [microform] : comparison of two methods of computing home health care cost limits : report to congressional committees / United States General Accounting Office
- Fiscal year 1984 budget proposals related to medicare and medicaid cost-sharing requirements [microform] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session, May 16, 1983