Services provided in multiple ambulatory settings [electronic resource] : a review of the literature for selected procedures / Lisa R. Shugarman ... [et al.] ; prepared for the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Arlington, VA : RAND Health ; Washington, DC : MedPAC, 
- xvii, 111 p. : digital, PDF file.
- [MedPAC contract research series] ; no. 04-2.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the MedPAC web site. Address as of 2/20/07: http://www.medpac.gov/publications/contractor%5Freports/Oct04%5FASC%5FLitRevRpt(Cont).pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 20, 2007).
- "November 2004."
- Other authors/contributors:
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- Y 3.M 46/3:15/04-2
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Bicycle transportation for energy conservation / Katie Moran ; prepared for U.S. Department of Transportation, Office of the Secretary
- A plea for the poor
- Saving capitalism : for the many, not the few / Robert B. Reich
- Suggested areas for oversight for the 110th Congress [electronic resource]
- A plea for the poor. No. 1