Poverty in America [electronic resource] : consequences for individuals and the economy : testimony before the Chairman, Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives / statement of Sigurd R. Nilsen
- Bib ID:
- Nilsen, Sigurd R
- Online Access:
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- 22 p. : digital, PDF file.
- Testimony ; GAO-07-343 T.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 3/12/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d07343t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 12, 2007).
- "For release ... January 24, 2007."
- Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Consequences for individuals and the economy
- Available From:
- GAO (202)512-6000 (voice); (202)512-6061 (Fax); (202)512-2537 (TDD)
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- GA 1.5/2:GAO-07-343 T
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- That other war : a 12-part series on the war on poverty / by Kathleen Patterson
- Eradicating poverty studies series
- Technical assistance and the expert in the field
- The dimensions of poverty / Ronald F. Henderson
- Source and accuracy of estimates for Poverty in the United States, 2001 [electronic resource]