Usage of combined airman certification by active airmen [electronic resource] : an active airman population estimate / Charles F. Booze, Jr
- Bib ID:
- Booze, Charles F
- Online Version:
- [Washington, D.C.] : Dept. of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Office of Aviation Medicine, 
- 13 p.
- "AM 68-5."
- "March 1968."
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : FAA. Mode of access: Internet from the FAA web site. Address as of 3/27/07: http://www.faa.gov/library/reports/medical/oamtechreports/1960s/media/AM68-05.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Other authors/contributors:
- United States. Office of Aviation Medicine
- Also Titled:
- Active airman population estimate
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- TD 4.210:68-5
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.