Medical devices and equipment [electronic resource] : competitive conditions affecting U.S. trade in Japan and other principal foreign markets
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Washington, DC : U.S. International Trade Commission, 
- 1 v. : digital, PDF file.
- USITC publication ; 3909.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the ITC web site. Address as of 4/02/07: http://hotdocs.usitc.gov/docs/pubs/332/pub3909.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 2, 2007).
- "March 2007."
- "Investigation no. 332-474."
- Other authors/contributors:
- United States International Trade Commission
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- ITC 1.12:M 46
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Draft guidance for HDE holders, institutional review boards (IRBs), clinical investigators, and FDA staff [electronic resource] : humanitarian device exemption regulation, questions and answers
- Hebert's air pump vapour bath [microform] : a machine for conveying a vapour bath to diseased limbs
- Naifuku dōkō : Saisei bikō / [kaisetsusha Sōda Hajime]
- Hebert's air pump vapour bath [electronic resource] : a machine for conveying a vapour bath to diseased limbs
- Medicare [electronic resource] : more effective screening and stronger enrollment standards needed for medical equipment suppliers : report to the Chairman, Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate