The vocal organ, 1665
- Bib ID:
- Price, Owen, -1671
- Menston (Yorks.) Scolar P., 1970
- , 76 p. illus. 23 cm.
- English linguistics, 1500-1800 ; no. 227.
- "A Scolar Press facsimile."
- Facsimile reprint of 1st ed., Oxford, Curteyne, 1665.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2075 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The New expositor [electronic resource] : Containing tables of words from two, to seven syllables, inclusive; accented extplained, and divided according to the most approved method of pronunciation: for the use of schools
- Vindex anglicus; or, The perfections of the English language [electronic resource] : Defended, and asserted
- Four essays upon the English language, 1758
- Vindex anglicus; or, The perfections of the English language. [microform] Defended, and asserted
- A letter from Germany to the Princess Royal of England, 1797