Characteristics of medically disqualified airline pilots [electronic resource] / Shirley J. Dark
- Bib ID:
- Dark, Shirley J
- Online Version:
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Office of Aviation Medicine, 
- ii, 14 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- "January 1983."
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : FAA. Mode of access: Internet from the FAA web site. Address as of 6/1/07: http://www.faa.gov/library/reports/medical/oamtechreports/1980s/media/AM83-05.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Other authors/contributors:
- United States. Office of Aviation Medicine
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- TD 4.210:83-5
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Occupations of active airmen [electronic resource] / Charles F. Booze, Jr
- The effectiveness of incorporating a real-time oculometer system in a commercial flight training program [microform] / Dennis H. Jones, Glynn D. Coates, and Raymond H. Kirby ; prepared for Langley Research Center
- On the pilot's behavior of detecting a system parameter change [microform] / N. Morizumi and H. Kimura
- The aerial year book and who's who in the air, 1920
- Round the bend / Nevil Shute