Herefords Australia : whiteface cattle in Australia
- Bib ID:
- Brisbane : Australian Hereford Society, 2007-2008
- 2 v. : col. ill., col. ports. ; 30 cm.
- Cover title.
- Life Dates:
- Issue 1 (June 2007)-issue 2 (Jan. 2008)
- Later Title:
- Hereford advantage.
- Former Title:
- Australian Hereford
- Twice a year.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Herefords Australia Limited
- Also Titled:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Hereford in America; a compilation of historic facts about the breed's background and bloodlines
- Hereford breed journal
- Catalogue of pure Shorthorn and Hereford cattle bred at Colac / by Messrs. Robertson Bros., owners of the celebrated FF brand, to be sold by public auction, at the estate, Colac, onFriday, the 5th January, 1877, at eleven o'clock ; Richard Gibson & Co., Agents
- Herefords ... the breed that made grass famous / [Australian Hereford Society]
- Improved short-horns, and their pretensions stated [microform] : being an account of this celebrated breed of cattle, derived from authenic sources : to which is added, an enquiry as to their value for general purposes, placed in competition with the improved herefords / by Henry Berry