Federalism and regionalism in Australia : new approaches, new institutions? / edited by A.J. Brown and Jennifer Bellamy
- Bib ID:
- Federalism and Regionalism in Australia (2006 : Sydney, N.S.W.)
- Online Version:
- Canberra : ANU E Press, c2007
- xiv, 231, 42 p. : maps ; 26 cm.
- ANZSOG series
- "The Australia and New Zealand School of Government" -- Cover.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Also available in an electronic version via the Internet. Address as of 23 Oct. 2007: http://epress.anu.edu.au/anzsog/fra/pdf/whole_book.pdf
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The new order, nationalised banking : the broken banking circle / by J.A. Egan
- Multicultural Australia, united in diversity : updating the 1999 New agenda for multicultural Australia : strategic directions for 2003-2006
- Australian government / [by] John J. Cosgrove [and] Marilyn A. Cosgrove
- New microbial foods for aquaculture : final report to Fisheries Research and Development Corporation / John A. Bell ... [et al.]
- Australian government : its history and how it works / John J. Cosgrove and Marilyn A. Hankey