The complete guide to Asperger's syndrome / Tony Attwood
- Bib ID:
- Attwood, Tony, 1952-
- 1st hardcover ed.
- London ; Philadelphia : Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2006, c2007
- 397 p. ; 26 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 359-381) and indexes.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Reye's syndrome [microform] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Natural Resources, Agriculture Research, and Environment of the Committee on Science and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session, September 17 and 29, 1982
- The child with Down's syndrome (mongolism) : causes, characteristics and acceptance, for parents, physicians and persons concerned with his education and care / David W. Smith and Ann Asper Wilson
- Your mongol baby / National Association for Mental Health
- Tourette syndrome / Mary M. Robertson and Simon Baron-Cohen
- Questions and answers about Marfan syndrome [electronic resource]