Image / International Museum of Photography at George Eastman House
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Image (Rochester, N.Y.)
- [Rochester, N.Y., : International Museum of Photography at George Eastman House]
- v. : ill. (part col.) ports. ; 26-28 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Issues for Jan. 1957-Dec. 1958 called also no. 47-66.
- Suspended 1964 and 1966-70.
- Publication suspended with Vol. 41, nos. 1-2 (1998); restarted with Vol. 42, no. 1 (spring 2004)
- "Journal of photography and motion pictures."
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms International.
- Vols. for 1952-71 published by the George Eastman House, 1972-<74> by the International Museum of Photography at George Eastman House.
- From v. 35, no. 3 & 4 (1992) published by: International Museum of Photography and Film.
- Cited In:
- Art index,
- RILA. Répertoire international de la littérature de l'art,
- Energy research abstracts, Aug. 1982-
- Film literature index,
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1 (Jan. 1952)-
- Semiannual, 2004-
- Previous Frequency:
- Frequency varies
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- International Museum of Photography at George Eastman House, Inc., 900 East Ave., Rochester, NY 14607
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.