All about grammar / by Rosemary Allen
- Bib ID:
- Allen, Rosemary
- Greenwood, W.A. : R.I.C. Publications, c2007
- iv, 163 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- An abridgment of L. Murray's English grammar. [electronic resource] : With an appendix, containing an exemplification, of the parts of speech, and exercises in syntax. : Designed for the younger classes of learners. / By Lindley Murray
- Abridgment of Murray's English grammar [microform] : with an appendix, containing exercises in orthography, in parsing, in syntax, and in punctuation : designed for the younger classes of learners / by Lindley Murray
- A grammar of the English language [microform] : in a series of letters : intended for the use of schools and of young persons in general ; but more especially for the use of soldiers, sailors, apprentices, and plough-boys / by William Cobbett ; to which are added, six lessons, intended to prevent statesmen from using false grammar, and from writing in an awkward manner
- A short but comprehensive grammar [microform] : designed for the use of schools / by a teacher of youth
- English grammar with exercises : adapted to the analytical mode of tuition : for the use of schools