The National Estate in 1981, June 1981 / Australian Heritage Commission report
- Bib ID:
- Australian Heritage Commission
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Canberra : Government Printer, 1982
- ix, 225 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Parliamentary paper (Australia. Parliament) ; 1982, no. 96
- Cover title.
- Australian Government Publishing Service cat. no. 8209588.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-1613442431
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Parliament
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2032 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Willandra Lakes world heritage area archaeological resource study : prepared for the NSW Department of Environment and Planning, Sydney and the Western Lands Commission of NSW, Sydney / P.M. Clark
- Rabbit, kangaroo and goat populations on the Willandra World Heritage Region western New South Wales : distribution, abundance and management needs / by T.J. Fatchen & D.H. Fatchen ; prepared for N.S.W. Department of Environment & Planning
- Willandra Lakes world heritage region : regional environmental study (draft for review)
- Fire management strategy : Mungo National Park
- Plants of Pooncarie and the Willandra Lakes / Marianne F. Porteners and Elizabeth M. Ashby