Refereed e-journal [electronic resource] / Unesco Observatory, Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning, the University of Melbourne
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- Melbourne : Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning, University of Melbourne, 2007-2015
- PANDORA electronic collection
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web. Available at: http://www.abp.unimelb.edu.au/unesco/ejournal/e-journals.html
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader to view pdf.
"The journal promotes multi-disciplinary research in the arts and arose out of a recognised need for knowledge sharing in the field. The publication of diverse arts and cultural experiences within a multi-disciplinary context informs the development of future initiatives in this expanding field. There are many instances where the arts work successfully in collaboration with formerly non-traditional partners such as the sciences and health care, and this peer-reviewed journal aims to publish examples of excellence."
- Title from PDF header (viewed on Sept. 28, 2007).
- Text and graphics.
- Selected for archiving
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 2007)-Vol. 5, iss. 2 (2015)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- UNESCO Observatory e-journal
- UNESCO Observatory, Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning, the University of Melbourne refereed journal
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.