Government online : online action plan guidelines
- Bib ID:
- Related Online Resources:
- Canberra : Dept. of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts, 2000
- iv, 13 p. ; 25 cm.
- 0642750564 (online version)
- "June 2000"
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Department of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2050 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Government online : the Commonwealth government's strategy
- Government online service compendium : a listing of all Commonwealth government services online / [ National Office for the Information Economy]
- GovernmentOnline : progress report
- Commonwealth government online : progress report
- Government information online : transparency, openness and access / Jan Houghton and Sue Burgess