- Bib ID:
- Rubinstein, Anton, 1829-1894
- [ca. 1900-ca. 1950]
- score + parts.
- State Theatre collection of scores and parts for cinema use.
Part of the State Theatre collection of cinema scores and parts, mainly used for silent movies, but including musical materials associated with talking pictures ca. 1900-1950, used by the State Theatre and various film distribution companies throughout Australia. Some items include performance annotations.
- The stamped marking on the material indicates the film distribution companies or theatres that owned, used, or distributed the music to other cinemas.
- Stamped: Union Theatres Ltd.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the State Theatre collection of scores and parts for cinema use [ca. 1900-ca. 1950].
This collection contains 13,541 records.
Out of Copyright
Contact us for information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 2020 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.