Backyard dairy-beef farming and feedgrain substitutes in Taiwan, Japan and Korea / by Mao-Chiang Chen, K. Kameoka, and Sul-Ha Chee
- Bib ID:
- Chen, Mao-Chiang
- Taipei City : Asian and Pacific Council, Food and Fertilizer Technology Center, 1978
- 30 p. ; 26 cm.
- Extension bulletin (Asian and Pacific Council. Food & Fertilizer Technology Center) ; no. 117
- Cover title.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Beef and dairy management and production [by] N. G. Fowler
- Cattle show
- A treatise on cattle [electronic resource] : Shewing the most approved methods of breeding, rearing, and fitting for use, horses, asses, mules, horned cattle, sheep, goats, and swine; with directions for the proper treatment of them in their several disorders: to which is added, a dissertation on their contagious diseases. Carefully collected from the best authorities, and interspersed with remarks, By John Mills, Esq. fellow of the Royal Society of London, honorary member of the Dublin Society, of the Royal Societies of Agriculture at Paris and Rouen, of the Oeconomical Society of Berne, and of the Palatine Academy of Sciences and Belles-Lettres
- Scale of points of excellence of the principal breeds of horned cattle [microform] : for the use of the judges at the fairs of the agricultural societies of the province of Quebec
- Le Betail [microform] / par W.T. Carrington ... [et al.]