Robert Burnard's Dartmoor : an exhibition of photographs
- Bib ID:
- City of Exeter Museums and Art Gallery
- Exeter [England] : Royal Albert Memorial Museum., 1972
- 12 p. ; 21cm.
- Exeter museums publication ; no.62.
- At head of title: City of Exeter Museums and Art Gallery.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Royal Albert Memorial Museum
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2042 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A translation of the record called Domesday [microform] : so far as it relates to the Counties of Middlesex, Hertford, Buckingham, Oxford, and Gloucester / by the Rev. William Bawdwen
- A translation of the record called Domesday [electronic resource] : so far as it relates to the Counties of Middlesex, Hertford, Buckingham, Oxford, and Gloucester / by the Rev. William Bawdwen
- Some proposals for the imployment of the poor, and for the prevention of idleness and the consequence thereof, begging [electronic resource] : a practice so dishonourable to the nation, and to the Christian religion : in a letter to a friend / by T.F
- The Latest printed newes from Chichester, Windsor, Winchester, Chester, Manchester, and Yorke, &c. [electronic resource]
- Alnwick mercury