Violence and serenity : late Buddhist sculpture from Indonesia / Natasha Reichle
- Bib ID:
- Reichle, Natasha, 1965-
- Online Version:
- Table of contents only
- Honolulu : University of Hawai'i Press, c2007
- viii, 289 p. : ill., maps ; 27 cm.
- Full contents:
- Rulers of the Singasari and Majapahit dynasties
- Ch. 1. The development of Buddhism in Sumatra and Java
- Ch. 2. Joko Dolok and the politics of royal asceticism
- Ch. 3. Ideas of portraiture : Prajnaparnmita in Java and Sumatra
- Ch. 4. The many roles of the Amoghapasa Mandala
- Ch. 5. A charnel house of images : the Padang Lawas Heruka
- Ch. 6. The National Museum's monumental Bhairava.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -275) and index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The appreciation of sculpture, by Lorado Taft
- Aratra pentelici : seven lectures on the elements of sculpture given before the University of Oxford in Michaelmas term, 1870
- The Sculpture of this century : dictionary of modern sculpture
- Origins of modern sculpture / [by] W. R. Valentiner
- Modern sculpture : its methods and ideals