Canberra : reports and papers respecting
- Bib ID:
- Sydney : Govt. Printer, 1904-1913
- 39 pieces in 1 v. : ill., maps, plans ; 33 cm.
Parliamentary papers on the proposed federal capital site.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Royal Commission on Sites for the Seat of Government of the Commonwealth
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1963 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Canberra [microform] : reports and papers respecting
- Gazette notices
- Federal Capital City designs [microform] : report of Board appointed to investigate and report as to suitability of certain designs for adoption in connexion with lay-out of Federal capital; together with photographs of a design and a perspective sketch submitted by the Board
- Italia e civilta / A cura di Barna Occhini
- Building a dream? : a social history of Australia in the twenties / Henry Pook