Bristol at war
- Bib ID:
- MacInnes, C. M. (Charles Malcolm), 1891-
- London : Museum Press, ]
- 1v. illus.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2061 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The annual account of the Bristol Infirmary for the year, ending December 21, 1744 [electronic resource] : with a short account of that charity from the beginning to this time
- An impartial history of the late disturbances in Bristol; interspersed with occasional remarks [electronic resource] : to which are added, a list of the killed, with the verdicts returned by the coroners' inquests, and a list of the wounded, with their ages, descriptions of their wounds, &c. / by John Rose
- Explanation of the plan proposed for the improvement of the harbour of Bristol [microform] : and also a scheme and proposals for raising the sum necessary to carry the plan into effect
- The annual account of the Bristol Infirmary for the year, ending December 21, 1744 [microform] : with a short account of that charity from the beginning to this time
- Bristol gaol delivery fiats, 1741-1799 / edited by Georges Lamoine