Jessie's Korea : guide to the McLaren-Human Collection in the National Library of Australia / compiled by Andrew Gosling
- Bib ID:
- Gosling, Andrew, 1948-
- Online Version:
- Access full text
- Canberra : National Library of Australia, 2007
- 77 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 30 cm.
- References: p. 23-25.
- Contains an annotated bibliography of the McLaren-Human Collection donated to the Australian National Library in 1984 by the daughter of Jessie McLaren, Rachel Human.
- Also available in an electronic format via the Internet. Address as at 13 March 2012: http://www.nla.gov.au/sites/default/files/mclarenguide-final17-10-wholedoc.pdf
- In English with Korean script titles.
- National Library of Australia.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2057 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A bibliographical guide to traditional Korean sources / edited and translated by Tai-jin Kim
- Korean studies guide / comp. by B.H. Hazard [and others]. Ed. by Richard Marcus
- Korea-Bibliographie / R. Andreas Domschke, Rudolf Goosmann
- Studies on Korea : a scholar's guide / edited by Han-Kyo Kim with the assistance of Hong Kyoo Park
- Soviet works on Korea, 1945-1970 : prepared for the Joint Committee on Korean Studies of the American Council of Learned Societies and the Social Science Research Council / George Ginsburgs