Coverage and pricing of drugs that can be covered under Part B and Part D [electronic resource] : final report / Elizabeth Hargrave, Jack Hoadley and Jennifer Thompson ; submitted to the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission
- Bib ID:
- Hargrave, Elizabeth
- Online Access:
- Washington, DC : MedPAC, 
- 53 p. : digital, PDF file.
- [MedPAC contract research series] ; 07-6.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via the MedPAC web site. Address as of 1/2/08: http://www.medpac.gov/documents/Oct07%5fPartB%5fD%5fcontractor%5fJS.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed Jan. 2, 2008).
- "October, 2007."
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- Y 3.M 46/3:15/07-6
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Part 440 Insurance conditions [electronic resource]
- Drugs on specialty tiers in part D [electronic resource] / Elizabeth Hargrave, Jack Hoadley, Katie Merrell
- Experiences obtaining drugs under Part D [electronic resource] : focus groups with beneficiaries, physicians, and pharmacists : final report / presented by Elizabeth Hargrave ... [et al.]
- Insurance claims adjusters and the part 541 exemptions under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) [electronic resource]
- Drugs in the development pipeline [electronic resource] : impact on Part B Medicare spending / submitted to the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission by NORC at the University of Chicago and Georgetown University