Alice Paul and the American suffrage campaign / Katherine H. Adams and Michael L. Keene
- Bib ID:
- Adams, Katherine H., 1954-
- Online Version:
- Table of contents only
- Urbana : University of Illinois Press, c2008
- xix, 274 p. : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Full contents:
- Alice Paul's formation as activist
- The commitment to nonviolence
- Reaching the group through words and pictures
- Parades and other events : escalating the nonviolent pressure
- Lobbying and deputations
- The political boycott
- Picketing Wilson
- Hunger strikes and jail
- At nonviolent war.
- Includes bibliographical references(p. -264) and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Keene, Michael L
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- America, its history and people, by Harold Underwood Faulkner ... and Tyler Kepner
- General Washington and the jack ass : and other American characters, in portrait / J.H. Powell
- Red, white, and blue; men, books, and ideas in American culture
- Empire for liberty : the genesis and growth of the United States of America / [by] Dumas Malone [and] Basil Rauch
- A documentary history of the American people / by [i.e. edited by] Avery Craven and Walter Johnson and F. Roger Dunn