The Australian community psychologist [electronic resource] : the official journal of the Australian Psychological Society College of Community Psychologists
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Publisher site
- Online Version:
- Archived at ANL
- [Flinder Lane, Vic.] : College of Community Psychologists of the Australian Psychological Society, 2006-
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web. Available at: http://www.groups.psychology.org.au/ccom/publications/
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader required to view/print pdf files.
The Australian Community Psychologist [formerly Network] is the College's refereed journal. It is published twice a year.
- Title from title screen (viewed on 15 April 2008).
- ISSN registration 00 20080311
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 18, no. 1 (Apr. 2006)-
- Former Title:
- Network (Australian Psychological Society. College of Community Psychologists) 1320-7741
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Psychological Society
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.