View of Suva harbour from the hospital, Fiji, 1929 [picture] / C.M. Yonge
- Bib ID:
- Yonge, C. M. (Charles Maurice), 1899-1986
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 8.2 x 14 cm.
- Album of views of Oceania and mainland United States of America, 1929
- Title devised by cataloguer based on inscription.
- In: Album of views of Oceania and mainland United States of America, 1929.
- Part of the Great Barrier Reef Expedition, 1928-1929 photographic collection.
- Inscriptions: "Suva harbour from Hospital"--In white ink beneath photograph.
- Condition: Yellowing and silvering.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-145115848
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Album of views of Oceania and mainland United States of America, 1929.
This collection contains 115 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Suva from the hospital, Fiji, 1929 [picture] / C.M. Yonge
- View over Suva from the hospital, Fiji, 1929 [picture] / C.M. Yonge
- View in Pratt Street, Suva, Fiji, approximately 1890 / Charles Kerry
- Suva and suburbs [cartographic material] / compiled and drawn at the Department of Lands, Mines and Surveys ; cartography by Aubrey V. Guy
- Map of city of Suva and environs [cartographic material] / cartography by J. Narayan