[2004 Victorian municipal elections - Australian Internet Sites] [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- [Melbourne 2004]
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via the World Wide Web
A collection of websites documenting the 2004 Victorian municipal elections. In addition to containing sites for the Premier of Victoria and Victorian Electoral Commission, it includes the sites of official political parties, some individual candidates, media representation, and blogs and commentary.
- Title supplied by cataloguer based on contents (viewed on Jan. 8, 2008).
- Text and graphics.
- Selected for archiving
- Other authors/contributors:
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2054 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- [Collection of the Australian Labor Party, Victorian Branch election material for Victorian state elections.]
- Constitution and rules : amended by conference, March 1927
- 2002 Victorian state election campaign - Australian Internet Sites [electronic resource]
- Rural policy speech, State elections 1973 / delivered by Les Hilton, Deputy Leader DLP, Traralgon City Hall, 29 April, 1973
- [1999 Victorian state election campaign - Australian Internet Sites] [electronic resource]