- Bib ID:
- Kienzle, Frank
- [ca. 1900-ca. 1950]
- score + parts.
- State Theatre collection of scores and parts for cinema use.
Part of the State Theatre collection of cinema scores and parts, mainly used for silent movies, but including musical materials associated with talking pictures ca. 1900-1950, used by the State Theatre and various film distribution companies throughout Australia. Some items include performance annotations.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the State Theatre collection of scores and parts for cinema use [ca. 1900-ca. 1950].
This collection contains 13,541 records.
Contact us for information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Integrating Instructional Ear-Training Techniques into a High School Choral Music Performance Class Curriculum To Improve Students' Sight-Reading Skills [microform] / Dean Philip Anderson
- Kyles' musical pastimes : consisting of three hundred and fifty three melodies : embracing one hundred and twenty Scottish melodies, sixty English melodies, sixty Irish melodies, sixty American melodies, fifty three continental melodies, including the national airs of Turkey, Norway, Denmark, Poland, Spain, Portugal, France, Austria, Prussia and Russia / arranged for the piano-forte by T. Thomson Handley and Andrew Thomson
- Works by Dulcie Holland : from the Australian Music Centre archive
- O'Farrell's collection of national Irish music [music] : for the union pipes : comprising a variety of the most favourite slow & sprightly airs, including a selection of celebrated Scottish airs, also adapted for the German flute, violin & clarinett
- A Collection of the most celebrated Irish tunes : [music] proper for the violin, German flute, or hautboy : Dublin 1724 / [compiled by] John & William Neal