Developing a new poverty line for the USA [electronic resource] : are there lessons for India? / Thesia I. Garner, Kathleen Short
- Bib ID:
- Garner, Thesia Isedora
- Online Access:
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Office of Prices and Living Conditions, 
- 18, 13 p. : digital, PDF file.
- BLS working papers (Online) ; 378.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the BLS web site. Address as of 3/25/08: http://www.bls.gov/ore/pdf/ec050040.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 25, 2008).
- "March 2005."
- Other authors/contributors:
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- L 2.138:378
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Economics and politics of Garibi hatao
- Measurement of poverty / V.M. Dandekar
- The idea of poverty / Paul Spicker
- Pauperism, is it the effect of a law of nature [microform] : or of human laws and customs which are in opposition to nature?
- Pauperism, is it the effect of a law of nature [electronic resource] : or of human laws and customs which are in opposition to nature?