Tjap djaran : katoeranggan / [penulis, Sindhunata]
- Bib ID:
- Sindhunata, 1952-
- Yogyakarta ; Jakarta : Bentara Budaya, 2008
- 244 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 243).
- In Indonesian, and two articles in Javanese.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Magyŏng chʻojip ŏnhae (sang, ha happon) / [Yi Sŏ chŏ]
- The practical horse owner's guide : everything you need to know about buying, stabling, care, feeding, breeding, training, riding and horse health / Willemijn van Dennebroek, About Pets
- Equine reproduction / by C.D. Collins
- The citizen & countryman's experienced farrier [microform] : together with a valuable collection of the best receipts in the known world for the cure of all maladies and distempers incident to horses of what kind soever, with directions to know the ailment, or disease / by J. Markham, G. Jeffries, and experienced Indians
- The compleat horse-man and expert ferrier [electronic resource] : in two books : the first, shewing the best manner of breeding good horses, with their choice, nature, riding and dieting, as well for running as hunting, and how the rider ought to behave himself in the breaking and riding of colts : as also teaching the groom and keeper his true office, touching the horses and colts committed to his charge, and prescribing the best manner how a perfect stable ought to be situated and made, not heretofore so fully described by any : the second, directing the most exact and approved manner how to know and cure all maladies and diseases in horses : a work containing the secrets and best skill belonging either to ferrier, or horse-leach : the cures placed alphabetically, with hundreds of medicines never before imprinted in any author / published at the earnest request of sundry noble and worthy gentlemen, for the general good and benefit of the nation by Thomas de Gray