[The Griffyn Ensemble : programs and related material collected by the National Library of Australia]
- Bib ID:
- folders of programs and miscellaneous pieces.
- Australian performing arts programs and ephemera (PROMPT) collection
Material in the Australian performing arts programs and ephemera (PROMPT) collection consists of programs and related items for Australian performing arts organisations, Australian artists performing overseas, professional productions performed in Australia (including those featuring overseas performers) and overseas performances of Australian plays, music, etc.
A chamber ensemble based in Canberra, directed by Michael Sollis.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- This collection is featured in the Guide to Australian Performing Arts Programs and Ephemera (PROMPT) Collections in the National Library of Australia
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this record has an open range of dates
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Post implementation review of the Adult Literacy National Projects Program and the adult literacy element of the National Priority (Reserve) Fund / Review team: Gregory Birchall ...[et. al.]
- 21 years of Logies : the glamor, the shows, the stars
- A report submitted to the Australian Broadcasting Control Board by the Advisory Committee on Program Standards
- School improvement frameworks : the evidence base : literature review / Centre for Education Statistics and Evaluation
- A Festival of contemporary opera and music / [presented by The Adult Education Board of Tasmania]