Creating a center for evidence-based medicine [electronic resource] / Marilyn Moon ; Benjamin Smith ; Sigrid Gustafson
- Bib ID:
- Moon, Marilyn
- Online Access:
- Washington, DC : MedPAC, 2008
- [ii], 32 p. : digital, PDF file.
- [MedPAC contract research series] ; 08-1.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via the MedPAC web site. Address as of 4/4/08: http://www.medpac.gov/documents/Feb08%5fCenter%5fEvidenceBased%5fCONTRACTOR%5FNR.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 4, 2008).
- "A study conducted by staff from the American Institutes for Research for the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission."
- "February, 2008."
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- Y 3.M 46/3:15/08-1
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Report : Regional Workshop on Human Resource Development in the Health Care of the Elderly / convened by the Regional Office for the Western Pacific of the World Health Organization, Manila, 5-9 November 1990
- Health care systems in world perspective / Milton I. Roemer
- The future of health care systems
- Unconditional demand for curative health inputs : does selection on health status matter in the long run? / William H. Dow
- A new approach to medicine : principles and priorities in health care / by John Fry