Creating a center for evidence-based medicine [electronic resource] / Marilyn Moon ; Benjamin Smith ; Sigrid Gustafson
- Bib ID:
- Moon, Marilyn
- Online Access:
- Washington, DC : MedPAC, 2008
- [ii], 32 p. : digital, PDF file.
- [MedPAC contract research series] ; 08-1.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via the MedPAC web site. Address as of 4/4/08: http://www.medpac.gov/documents/Feb08%5fCenter%5fEvidenceBased%5fCONTRACTOR%5FNR.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 4, 2008).
- "A study conducted by staff from the American Institutes for Research for the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission."
- "February, 2008."
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- Y 3.M 46/3:15/08-1
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The Canadian and American health care systems / Odette Madore
- Health care in the U.S. : what lessons for Australia? / S.J. Duckett
- Practice guidelines [microform] : managed care plans customize guidelines to meet local interests : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on Health, Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Defense health care [electronic resource] : opportunities to reduce TRICARE claims processing and other costs : statement of Stephen P. Backhus, Director, Veterans' Affairs and Military Health Care Issues, Health and Human Services Division, before the Task Force on Defense and International Relations, Committee on the Budget, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Defense health care [electronic resource] : lessons learned from TRICARE contracts and implications for the future : statement of Stephen P. Backhus, Director, Health Care--Veterans and Military Health Care Issues, before the Subcommittee on Military Personnel, Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office