Facilitating access to Medicare Part D drug claims data [electronic resource] / Elizabeth Hargrave ; Jack Hoadley
- Bib ID:
- Hargrave, Elizabeth
- Online Access:
- Washington, DC : MedPAC, 2008
- [ii], v, 24 p. : digital, PDF file.
- [MedPAC contract research series] ; 08-2.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via the MedPAC web site. Address as of 4/4/08: http://www.medpac.gov/documents/Mar08%5fPartD%5fCONTRACTOR%5fRS.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 4, 2008).
- "A study conducted by staff from Georgetown University and from NORC at the University of Chicago for the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission."
- "March 2008."
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- Y 3.M 46/3:15/08-2
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Seized drugs and weapons [microform] : DEA needs to improve certain physical safeguards and strengthen accountability : report to the Attorney General / United States General Accounting Office
- Bicycle lanes versus wide curb lanes [microform] : operational and safety findings and countermeasure recommendations
- Federalism and disaster response [microform] : examining the roles and responsibilities of local, state, and federal agencies : hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, October 19, 2005
- Using evaluation results for local reviews and program improvement [microform] / Mary Quilling, Howard Essl
- Financial management [electronic resource] : improper payments reported in fiscal year 2000 financial statements